Home Fervor and Hue blogs Colourful F+H Home Decor Buys To Spend Your One4All Gift Card On
Breathe new life into your home by adding decor accessories in some of this season's key colour trends. With summer in the air, Fervor + Hue has a dreamy homeware collection, which is bursting with colour to inspire you. If the promise of a new season has tempted you to maybe just add a little more colour to your home, then Fervor and Hue has got it covered. As a One4All retail partner, we are delighted to accept this Gift Card payment option.
Modern research now shows that when our eyes connect with colour, our brains release different chemicals. This reaction can impact on our well-being. This is why it is important that you choose colours for your home that you truly love and which make you feel good. These colours are not the same for everyone.
At Fervor and Hue, we are passionate about colour and love to help our customers find their own favourite shade. Introducing a new piece of canvas artwork can have a dramatic impact on room style, while cushions and throws hit the wow factor in an instant. Check out the range of Fervor + Hue Dining Chairs for a selection of feelgood hues that will lift your kitchen or dining space. It's not about re-doing an entire room but in adding those finishing touches, it can be exactly what a living space needs. If you are planning your outdoor dining space, your One4All Gift Card can be used to pay for the Fervor+Hue Millie Trellis Garden Furniture range.
Below is a selection of 12 Fervor + Hue products in mood-boosting hues to add to your Home Decor Shopping List. Get ready to live life in beautiful colour!
1. Yellow ...it says the sun is shining making it the colour of Happiness.
2.Yellow ...think Ochre for a rich and mellow glow...It offers a gorgeous contrast when used next to black or dark grey
3. Orange...use to make a scheme feel bright and modern
4. Orange....mix with blue for a visually exciting contrast
5.Blue....calming and refreshing
6. Blue...energizing and invigorating with the added red colour pop
7. Pink....dusty which is gentle and comforting
8. Pink...and orange can be powerful and uplifting
9. Green....in softer shades speak of calm and well being
Fervor + Hue Eucalyptus Bunch €6.50
10. Green...in zesty lime and emerald is optimistic and energy-boosting
11. Purple..adds a joyful and dramatic spark of colour to uplift an interior
12. Purple. in gentler tones will create a peaceful, serene theme.
Leave a comment